Daylesford Xpress Stop Smoking – Group Sessions for a Smoke-Free Life
Embark on your journey to a smoke-free life with Daylesford Xpress Stop Smoking.
Michael’s unique program focuses on group sessions, harnessing the power of community support and shared experiences to help you quit smoking effectively.
In a supportive and understanding environment, Michael facilitates a collaborative approach to tobacco cessation.
- Experience the strength of collective support as you join others on the same path to quitting smoking.
- While benefiting from the group dynamics, you also receive individualised guidance tailored to your specific journey.
To participate, you must be a current smoker and committed to becoming a non-smoker.
The investment is $350 per person, a small price for a significant lifestyle change.
Book your spot below to attend.
Minimum 3 people needed for the class to go ahead.
One on One sessions with Michael is available and run for 50 minutes. Click here to book.
Michael was born in the mystical landscapes of Peru, has an intimate connection to ancient spiritual traditions. His roots have guided him to enlightenment, practising hypnosis and hypnotherapy for over 13 years.
Trained at Victoria’s prestigious Academy of Hypnotic Science and having earned an Advanced Diploma in Clinical Hypnosis under the renowned hypnotist Rick Collingwood, Michael’s skills are steeped in wisdom.
Studying with world-famous psychologist Dr Gordon Emmerson only strengthened his expertise. Michael’s fusion of ancient spirituality with modern techniques offers a unique path to healing and self-discovery.
You can read more about Michael on his website hypnotistawa.com
Your space in any of our classes are reserved just for you and confirmed once full payment has been received.
If you need to cancel your reserved space in our classes, please note that cancellations costs do apply:
– If a booking is cancelled more than two weeks prior to the start of the class, a refund will be made less a $25.00 administration fee.
– If a booking is cancelled less than two weeks prior to the start of a course/class, the full payment is non-refundable. The value, less administration fee of $25.00 may be applied to another class within 3 months from date of payment.
– If you fail to attend your booked class, you will forfeit your full payment. If you are unable to attend, you can ask a friend or gift it to someone else that can attend in your place.
Class purchases cannot be transferred to another day, time or class.
All refunds will attract an $25 administration fee to cover our costs and the cost of processing your payment.